Australian progressive metal visionaries Ne Obliviscaris just unveiled the second new track off forthcoming album, “Urn.” The track, titled “Urn (Part I) – And Within The Void We Are Breathless,” is streaming below.
Regarding the new track, Ne Oblivscaris front man Tim Charles comments: “The 14-minute long title track from our new album ‘Urn’ comes in two parts and forms the album’s grand finale. We are now presenting Part 1, ‘And Within The Void We Are Breathless.’ This song is one of the more intense featured on our new record and flows through darker territory than the previously released ‘Intra Venus.'”
Ne Obliviscaris will release “Urn” on October 27th, 2017. The new album’s full track listing is as follows:
1. Libera (Part I) – Saturnine Spheres
2. Libera (Part II) – Ascent of Burning Moths
3. Intra Venus [streaming here]
5. Urn (Part I) – And Within The Void We Are Breathless
6. Urn (Part II) – As Embers Dance In Our Eyes