Suicide Silence are offering a brilliant once in a lifetime experience for fans interested in doing physical labour for their favourite band. The band have shared their “Roadie for a Day” package via Twitter, which includes the following “extraordinary perks”:
For a one time fee of $150 you can:
1. Work alongside the crew — who presumably brings tons of gear into the venue and sets up the stage for the band every day on tour.
2. Stand side-stage during Suicide Silence’s show — for optimal sound quality.
3. An exclusive Suicrew t-shirt that says “get the fuck out of my way” on the back of it.
4. A laminated piece of paper that shows everyone you were a roadie for a day.
5. Food with the crew — meaning you get a lunch break while working for the band, as recommended by the US Department of Labor.
6. You get to “mingle with the band” during soundcheck.
Get the experience of a lifetime and be a roadie for a day when we roll through your city! Sign up to work alongside our crew, stand side stage during our set, hang out with us during soundcheck and more: https://t.co/ojM2qI8nm0 pic.twitter.com/kM0Y0HgfyU
— Suicide Silence (@suicidesilence) November 22, 2017